Landscaping in Burlington, KY
and the surrounding areas.
How to Hire the Right Burlington, KY Landscapers
When you’re looking for professional landscaping in Burlington, KY you want to make sure you’re working with the right landscapers. While there are plenty of qualified contractors out there, that doesn’t mean they’re all right for the job. In some instances we may not even be the right landscaper for you!
That’s why we’ve taken the time to put together our thoughts on how you can evaluate any landscaping company you’re considering to hire. Since improving the landscaping of your home can increase your home’s resale value and your ability to enjoy your outdoor spaces, it’s critical you pick the right landscaper.
So use these tips to help you find the best landscaping contractor in Burlington, KY.
It Starts with a Clear Vision
It’s essential that you have an idea of what you want your completed landscape to look like so that you can explain that to the contractor you’re considering hiring. Discuss this with them and look to see if they’ve worked on similar projects in the past to get a good feel for whether or not they’re the right fit.
Don’t Be Afraid to Research
Landscaping in Burlington, KY and the surrounding areas is an investment that has a long-term payoff… if you choose the right landscapers! Be sure to take some time to look closely at the company’s website and online reviews to feel confident that they’re capable of delivering what you want. Don’t be afraid to ask for references.
Weigh Your Options
If you’re searching the web looking for a landscaper in Burlington, KY you’ll want to be sure to look beyond just the reviews you see on popular websites. Sure, seeing bad reviews is a good sign that you should run the other way, but just because you see a lot of five star reviews doesn’t mean that this contractor is the best around – some of the best contractors in the area aren’t internet savvy and don’t focus on their web presence as much as they should.
Once you’ve decided that a contractor is worth investigating further, there are a few things you should be looking out for:
- How long have they been in business providing landscaping in Burlington, KY?
- Are they locally owned and operated or are they a franchise/corporation?
- Do they do the work themselves or do they use a bunch of subcontractors?
- Are the owners onsite supervising the job? What level of involvement does the owner have?
- Do they provide photos of projects they’ve completed in the past?
"Consider Personality when Hiring for Landscaping in Burlington, KY."
The Right Personality Is Priceless – You Should Like Your Landscaper, Too!
While the most important part of choosing a landscaper in Burlington, KY is making sure they do good, high-quality work, it’s also of the utmost importance that you actually get along with your landscaper and feel comfortable working with him or her. While the phrase “different strokes for different folks” will always ring true, there are a few personality traits we can be sure you should look out for:
- Does this landscaper respond in a reasonable time frame to any of your inquiries? Turn the other way if they are dragging their feet in these early stages!
- Do they take the time to understand what you need when it comes to your landscaping in Burlington, KY?
- Are they willing to take the ideas you provide and turn them into real, actionable plans?
- Does their portfolio demonstrate creativity and a keen eye for landscaping design?
- Are they willing to let you know when something you’re requesting isn’t a good idea? Do they take the time to explain why?
If you follow the ideas and suggestions in this guide you’ll be certain to find a landscaper in Burlington, KY that suits your needs and provides a high quality installation that you can enjoy for years. For more ideas click around on our website or call us today at 859-468-5932! We’re always happy to help!
- HQ: Union, KY
- Covington, KY
- Burlington, KY
- Crescent Springs, KY
- Edgewood, KY
- Florence, KY
- Fort Mitchell, KY
- Hebron, KY
- Independence, KY
- Newport, KY
- Taylor Mill, KY
- Villa Hills, KY
- Cincinnati, OH